By creating a Lotus Script library, all of your Lotus Notes applications can have easy access to any bar code functions they require.
|IMPORTANT: Please remember that a license is required for every user of any Lotus Notes application that uses the library, or produces bar codes, or uses any part of JIT-NOT.|
In Lotus Domino Designer, open or select your database.
- Click Resources to expand Resources.
- Select Script Libraries under Resources.
- Click New Script Library.
A code window appear, it contains this code;
To import Lotus Script functions in to the new library;
- Right-click the code window.
- Select menu Import... and select this file;
- Click 'Import' button.
- Close the code windows.
- Click Yes to save the Script Library.
- Enter the following name for the Script Library;
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.