Because the library uses External Functons in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL) you will also need to declare these functions as Global External Functions.
See: Declaring Global External Functions
Library CIAXCOM.PBL contains new bar code functions.
To give an application access to functions in a library, you must add the library to the application's Library Search Path property.
The Library Search Path is a list of library files, each separated by a colon, like so;
To add a library to the Library Search Path property of an application, do the following;
- Use the Application Painter (Shift+F1).
- Open your application.
- In the Application Window, select menu Entry | Properties...
- To view the current Library Search Path, click the Libraries tab.
- To add library file CIAXCOM.PBL to the Library Search Path, click the Browse... button to browse for the file.
Note: File CIAXCOM.PBL will be located in the directory where you installed it.
- Select file CIAXCOM.PBL and click the Open button.
If your Library Search Path was;
it should now look like this;
C:\MyApplication\MyLibrary.PBL; C:\MyApplication\MyLibrary2.PBL; C:\MyApplication\CIAXCOM.PBL
- Click OK when the library has been added.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.