This section is not required reading. Only use this section if you need to, usually you do not need to.
To copy a function from CIAXCOM.PBL to another library;
- Run the Library Painter (Shift-F10).
- Double-click the library to see the functions it contains
- In the Library Windows select the library containing the function to copy
- Click a function to select it
|Note: To copy multiple functions, you can select multiple functions using Control-Click, or Shift-Click.|
- Select menu Entry | Copy...
- Now, in the Select Library dialog box, select the library to copy the functions to.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.