This section is not required reading. Only use this section if you need to, usually you do not need to.
There are several ways to do this.
METHOD 1: Copy the library, and in the new library delete the function you do not need.
- Use Window Explorer to copy the library file CIAXCOM.PBL to another file name.
For example, you could copy file CIAXCOM.PBL to file BARCODE.PBL
- In PowerBuilder, run the Library Painter (Shift-F10).
- In the Library Windows, select the new library BARCODE.PBL
- Double-click the library to see the functions it contains.
To delete the functions you do not need;
- Click a function to select it
|Note: To delete multiple functions, you can select multiple functions using Control-Click, or Shift-Click.|
- Select menu Entry | Delete or press Del to delete the
METHOD 2: Create a new library, and copy the functions I need from CIAXCOM.PBL to the new library.
To create a new library;
- Run the Library Painter (Shift-F10).
- In the Library Windows, select menu Library | Create...
- In the Create Library dialog box, select the directory where you want to store the new library.
- In the File name box, enter a new name for the library
For example, if you enter BARCODE the library file will be called BARCODE.PBL
- Click the Save button.
When you create a new library a Properties dialog box appears, so you can enter Comments for the new library. In the Comments box, enter a comment, or leave Comments empty.
- Click OK.
To copy functions from library CIAXCOM.PBL to the new library;
See: Copy functions from library CIAXCOM.PBL to another library.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.