- To remove our Windows DLL component, use Windows Explorer to delete file CIABAR32.DLL (CIABAR32) from your C:\Windows\System\ directory.
|Note: If you cannot see this file in
Windows Explorer, choose menu View | Folder Options... click
the View tab, under the Hidden files folder, select Show
Also, if Hide MS-DOS file extensions for file types that are registered is selected, then CIABAR32.DLL will appear in Windows Explorer as file CIABAR32 (without the file extension).
- To remove our fonts from each system, do the following;
Removing TrueType bar code fonts from Windows
- To remove our PowerBuilder Library from each application, do the following;
Removing our PowerBuilder Library from an application
- To remove our library from your application's Library Search Path, do the following;
Remove library from Library Search Path
- Use Windows Explorer to delete any copies of the installed files.
- Finally delete the directory where you initially installed the files.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.