It is important to remove our files from any project that no longer requires our components. If you distribute an application that includes our components you must purchase a license for each end-user.
To completely remove our compents from a development system - see uninstall.
To remove our components from a project;
- Remove library file Ciaxcom.lib from your; development directories, project or makefile (this file is used to dynamically link to DLL file Ciabar32.dll).
- Remove file Ciabar32.dll from your; development directories, project or makefile.
- Remove source code file Ciaxcom.c (or any file derived from it).
- Find and remove any references to any functions in Ciaxcom.h (which includes functions BCP, CIA_CALC, CIA_ERR and other functions which all begin with CIA_).
- If necessary remove file Ciaxcom.lib and Ciabar32.dll from any installation / setup builder application.
- Remove font files (*.TTF) from your development directories, project or make file.
- If necessary remove font files (*.TTF) from any installation / setup builder application, so they are not installed with your application.
|TIP: If you use an installation / setup builder, during the testing of your installation / setup procedure, check the following files are not installed; Ciaxcom.lib, Ciabar32.dll, *.TTF (or any files derived from them).|
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.