When you import our Visual Basic module (*.bas) in to a workbook, you add a comprehensive range of powerful, new bar code functions to Microsoft Excel.
To import our Visual Basic module (*.bas) in to a workbook project, do the following in Microsoft Excel;
- Choose menu File | Open to open an existing workbook, or choose menu File | New to create a new Microsoft Excel workbook.
- Choose menu Tools | Macro | Visual Basic Editor.
- Choose menu View | Project Explorer to see the project tree view.
Each open workbook has a VBA project (default name VBAProject). For example, if your open workbook file name is Book1.xls, you will see VBAProject (Book1.xls) in the tree.
- Select your workbook's VBA project.
- Choose menu File | Import and select VB Files (*.frm; *.bas; *.cls) in the Files of type box.
- Select the drive and directory where you installed this product, select file ciaxcom.bas (ciaxcom) and click Open.
If you wish to confirm that the Visual Basic module has been imported;
- Click or double-click the folder to expand the tree.
- Below Modules, you should see the new module (CiaxCom).
- Choose menu File | Close and Return to Microsoft Excel.
- Choose menu File | Save to save the workbook.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.