Instructions are for Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 or above, XP, NT or above.
Note: If you have tried our demonstration version and you are now installing the real product, you must remove the demonstration fonts first; Removing TrueType Fonts from Windows.
- Click the Start button and choose Settings | Control Panel. (In XP, Start button then Control Panel).
|In XP, an alternative way to get to the
- Double-click on My Computer.
- Under Other Places choose Control Panel.
- Double-click the Fonts icon. (In XP, if you can't see it, choose Switch to Classic View on the left).
|In XP, an alternative way to get to Fonts,
when you are in the Control Panel (see above);
- Under Pick a Category, choose Appearance and Themes.
- Under See Also choose Fonts.
- Choose menu File | Install New Font...
- Choose the Drive and Directory containing the bar code fonts.
If you are using the trial version, font files will be found in the trial directory, below the directory where the product was installed.
- Wait for fonts to be listed in the List of fonts box.
- Choose the Select All button and check the Copy fonts to Fonts folder box.
- Choose the OK button.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.