Instructions are for Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 or above, XP, NT or above.- Click the Start button and choose Settings | Control Panel. (In XP, Start button then Control Panel).
|In XP, an alternative way to get to the
- Double-click on My Computer.
- Under Other Places choose Control Panel.
- Double-click the Fonts icon. (In XP, if you can't see it, choose Switch to Classic View on the left).
|In XP, an alternative way to get to Fonts,
when you are in the Control Panel (see above);
- Under Pick a Category, choose Appearance and Themes.
- Under See Also choose Fonts.
- Select the bar code fonts to remove (the names all start with CIA)
Note: To select several fonts Ctrl-click on them.
- Choose menu File | Delete.
- Choose the OK button.
- Choose menu File | Close.
Copyright © 2000 CIA (BAR CODES) UK. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited.